"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Should I Be Mad At My Brother?

So, there were no takers on the couponing/grocery idea...so, I have a few other ideas.

OPTION 1: A Dear Jackie Column. EicherEicher thinks this is my calling. The idea is that someone writes to me and asks if they should be mad at their brother, or someone else in their life. I in turn tell them yes or no. If yes, I let them know how long is appropriate to be mad. She got the idea while we were sitting at lunch this weekend and the waitress noticed how smart and trustworthy the Hillsiders seemed (at least based on the half of us that were represented). So, she asked for some advice. "Should I be mad at my brother?" So, obviously, we had to get all of the info. What did his text say? You need to move the date of your wedding so my pyramid scheme work plans won't be debunked (paraphrasing here). Answer: Yes, you should be mad at him for a year, then get over it. And, of course, don't change your wedding plans!!
 
OPTION 2: I could just post embarrassing stories about myself on here to provide you with entertainment if in return you write in the comment section that in fact it's not as bad as I think. Example: last week I was reading my friend/photographer/lady I look at and ask myself how in the $#&* does she do that?!!!, Erin's eloquent writings on Creative Mama about how we should trade in our sweats for earrings and present our best selves to the world... Well, really. I tried. I bought a pair of earrings on etsy and ordered the gold rose ones from these awesome ladies in Louisville. Still when I'm rushing out the door in the morning after dressing two squirts, packing one or two lunches, I ended up looking like this:
 OPTION 3: Nobody wants to hear from me, and I should just blow it out my elbow (as Honey says)!

2 comments:

  1. Erring on the side of embarrassment always works for me. I'll never run out of blog posts that way. You can do a mixture of the 3... love the pic. ;)

    Bandito soon? Can we make it a beer lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! keep the embarrassing posts and pics coming!

    ReplyDelete