"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MILFs or Pregnant Ladies on Vacation…you decide!

Check out these fine ladies below:





So, these fine ladies showing off their stuff (that is not pregnant, BTW) walked into a little gift shop in Grayton Beach, FL last week----Spring Break 2011, BABY!!! Do you think that the couple browsing in the shop dropped their jaws because: 

A.   Some articles of clothing were missing from the girls. 
B.   Another customer shouted, “Hey, Mamas! I wanna get with you!” 
C.   The cashier asked, “Wow, is this The Pregnant Ladies Vacation?”

If C crossed your mind, feel my hand smacking you through the computer screen right now…*silence*…but you’d be right. Since we have rehashed this story many, MANY times, we have come up with so many witty, retaliatory responses. “Excuse me, but we LOOK good. These uteruses have each held two babies, AND one was home to two at the same time!” Uh-huh…At the time, though, the only words that seemed available were, “No.” and “Not really.” Witty. Put that lady in her place, don’t you agree? Well, as we swiftly exited the shop, she did shout, “I didn’t mean ALL y’all!!” Wow. Spring Break 2011 definitely brings home a different type of embarrassment than Spring Break 1994…for example.

6 comments:

  1. Oh we look so good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, let's face it...I could stand to eat less and exercise a lot - but that experience really drove the point home in a not-so-gracious way. Maybe we can go back next year all svelt and be like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. "Do you work on commission? Big mistake. Big big mistake. Huge." ...OK, maybe 2 years from now is more realistic. Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that idea...I'm starting operation PLV, wanna join me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what PLV means but I told you my experience shortly after having my second baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pregnant Ladies Vacation (sorry, that's my mom...we have to explain things a little clearer for her ;) Love you, Mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too. i didn't know either, mom. and don't worry, i wouldn't have been witty - i would have pulled a teen mom two stunt and punched her. just kidding.


    no i'm not.
    yes i am


    no i'm not.

    ReplyDelete