"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Uncle Al


What is life but the people in it? They make us whole. Uncle Al always showed gratitude to the people in his life: always kind words to say, a joke to put guests at ease, the funny railroad crossing gesture with his eyebrows to make the kiddos laugh, and never a thirsty person left his house.
We have the wonderful memories that he left us, but our lives are no longer whole without him. Please, say a prayer for our family as we say goodbye to Uncle Al, especially Aunt Sheila, whose loss I cannot imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment