1. When I walked out the door for *her* first day of school, I used my phone (and not the SLR camera) to take a picture.
2. She ran right into Mother's Morning Out, hardly noticing that I left.
3. *Her* backpack was a Walmart special for $5.
4. When I accidentally deleted the pictures from my phone, I decided that the *second* day of school would work just as well.
5. I really didn't worry about her in her new class, with only one or two familiar faces.
6. Instead of having her backpack monogrammed, I wrote her name with a paint pen.
7. I remembered the second day pictures at the last minute and snapped one with my phone of her looking off to the side.
8. Her lunchbox came free with an item I was already buying.
9. I'm pretty sure she faked crying today when I left so that her teacher would hold her.
10. I really didn't care that much when I realized I accidentally deleted the pictures from her second day of school...