"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Friday, August 12, 2011

TGIF

It has been a *long* week. I don't think I've ever seen a 5 year old SOOOooooo tired! Kindergarten has taken everything out of her. She is still nervous every morning, BUT this fine 3rd grader has really helped our mornings a lot!!
...and next week, she will be crucial to getting this babe into her classroom--- since Mommy and Daddy won't be allowed past the front door!! :( Whaaahaaha! Then, once she's in the classroom...the Playdoh helps.
We told her about TGIF today, and her response: "I only get two days, then I have to go back?!" I know it will get easier, but I'm worn out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment