"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten Fun Facts on Tuesday

1. Stomach bugs are not fun.
2. A stomach bug that involves both of your kids having the same stomach bug is even less fun.
3. Tomorrow the kindergarten festivities begin.
4. I'm hoping that everyone is feeling 100% tomorrow.
5. I heard a story this summer about a mom who hid in the cafeteria everyday (until she was made) so that she could be near her kindergartner.
6. I really hope that I'm not the mom in #5.
7. A pool party, a parent meeting, an open house, and a kindergarten party may *seem* like too many functions for an almost-kindergartner, but it sounds just right to me...
8. I still haven't unpacked from our road trip.
9. I'm watching Zaboomafoo.
10. All of the grandparents are coming in town for Elise's first day of kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment