"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Miss Ella Bella

I know I made it seem like I was done talking about our road trip...but I'm not...we made one more pit stop: Chuck E Cheese in KY. My niece, Miss Ella Bella, turned 4 last week, and that is a BIG deal!
So, our final destination on Road Trip 2011 was to help Ella celebrate in a major sort of way. That's just how it is when your daughter is 13 months older than her cousin.
They have a bond that distance can't stand between.
Plus, Aunt JackJack could *never* disappoint this little girl. On the day she was born, I sort of made a deal with God that I would do anything for her if He could just make her perfect. And He did. So, I will.
Miss Ella Bella, we're so glad we could help you celebrate in style! :)
We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment