"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

my lovelies

It's true that a house doesn't make a home. It's my lovelies---the things that hang on the walls---that makes my house come to life. Our pictures energize our home with stories of who we are and who we were and where we came from.

Our front room is covered in family photos, mainly captured by my favorite photographer EVER, Erin Cobb.
Of course, Elise has her own interior design flare... :)
Erin may have helped her a little. ;) And, look at this one in Evie's room!
Our friend Michele painted this one for Evie's room. I just love it!
Their hallway, by Erin:
Michael's great-grandfather painted this one in our dining room.
My uncle, Richard Garrison, painted this one in our kitchen.
Some of the pictures in our house are ones we took ourselves, like this one from Salzburg, Austria.
I don't think anyone could walk through our house without feeling at home. Plus, they make me so happy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Wonderful job - your love shows in all you do....

    ReplyDelete