"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Car Setters

Sorry for my blogging hiatus. I do need to point out that it was 11 days as opposed to 11 months...Plus, it was for a good cause: my husband didn't want any of you thugs to rob our house, and with 2507 miles on the road, spanning 37 hours together in the car over the course of 10 days, I thought it best to comply with his wishes. Wouldn't you agree??

Our trip is another example of how much life has changed since my 20s. I was quite the jet setter in my early 20s, traveling to Prague, Paris, London...
We Hillsiders romanticized about bringing our husbands back to these romantic destinations one day---and of course acted like goofballs! And, my late 20s did include some romantic destinations with my husband before having kids---Venice and the Alps...

Now...we're car setters:
{disclaimer: furkids only traveled 6 hours of the trip to go to dog camp at Poppy's}

Fort Wayne, IN, Rochester, NY, and Fort Thomas, KY do not exude the romance factor, but we shared a lot of love last week. I wouldn't change it for the world! And---I promise to make up for lost time by posting all about our destinations this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment