"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Slackerdom

OK, so, is there anyone out there?? I know it's been forever...or, actually, 11 months. Wow. I was worried that I didn't have it in me to be a regular blogger, but two posts and then 11 months. That kind of slackerdom surprises even me.

So, I was thinking about changing the direction of my blog, since writing about my kids isn't really panning out. ;) Here's my thought: every Wednesday I'll post my grocery list/coupon deals, and every evening I'll post what I do with my loot.

Does that sound like something you all (all two of you left) would like to read about?

No comments:

Post a Comment