"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top Ten Priorities of a 4 Year Old


10. Marbles {She earns marbles for good behavior...when she fills the jar she gets to go on a horseback ride}


9. Mommy {or Mo-om if we've hit a rough patch, or Momom if we're good}
8. her fan club

7. her style {she even told me this weekend that she liked my style---I'll take what I can get! even if it's coming from someone who thinks the best style is fitting the most bright colors and patterns onto leggings and a t-shirt with a zip-up hoodie---I don't mind at all!!}
6. snacks at Kathy's
5. her friends {who I'm informed all play what she wants to play at school--- thank you, friends!}
4. animals
3. Dinosaur Planet on the Discovery Channel
2. her soccer coach (aka Daddy)
1. her family {of course this includes Rudy & Cooper: and she will not fall for any tricks, trying to slip her up to say that she loves Poppy more than Rudy, POPPY!} 



{sidenote: the actual list from Elise...
10) horses
9) orca dolphins 
8) snuggling with Rudy (above) & when Rudy lays his head on my lap (also above)
7) riding horses
6) seeing dolphins
5) smelling flowers, seeing flowers, giving flowers to Mommy and Daddy
4) planting seeds, digging in the soil, watering flowers (lesson plan in preschool this week is plants)
3) playing with toys 
2) drawing 
1) dinosaurs}



1 comment:

  1. Love the marble idea!! We got the horseback riding lessons too so I will probably steal your idea. I actually had a marble collection when I was her age and I can pretty much guess that they are either stored in my basement or my parents. Going rummaging! LMW

    ReplyDelete