"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Giving Thanks

People came from miles around to eat my dressing. Seriously. I guess the old saying is true, "If you cook it, they will come." Or, maybe it was the delicious spread my Aunt Dee made...or, it could have to do with giving thanks and family and love and all that. I don't know. I'll just dwell on the dressing for a little longer...Before I let them eat anything, though, I insisted on a picture of everyone.
Okay. Okay. I'll share my trick for using a tripod: all you have to do is fumble with the start button then stand around a while after it works then take off in a run and trip over something in your path. Works like a dream every time. I mean, check out those smiles! Makes me smile just looking at them. :D

I am truly forever grateful for these people. I am so lucky to have them in my life. Plus, they gave me compliments on my dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment