"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten Random Thoughts on Tuesday

1. I have a babysitter, and I am sitting at Starbucks writing to you.
2. Not that I don't have strong feelings for you, but I'm feeling like there has to be something more worthwhile I could be doing with my time away from home...
3. I'm drinking a bottle of water, because I drank my daily allotment of coffee at home (one cup).
4. Have I ever told you about the time I drank *way* too much tea at high noon in London? Remind me. I'll tell you later.
5. In an hour I'm going to the Huntsville Humane Society to take pictures of their animals to post on Petfinder.com.
6. I hope that Bev from HHS is there---we never *actually* confirmed a time.
7. It seems like kids are *way* too young to be meeting for coffee---like the ones in front of me.
8. And, I'm also having a hard time understanding the Justin Bieber hairstyle....
9. I keep thinking of our newest Hillsider baby: Baby Bheem

...and his sweet mama: Toneya! Love you guys! You too, Jay! :) 
10. I want to make my own webpage. Anyone have some suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment