"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cat Lady

So, my Tuesday morning was a little more productive than it started out. I got to take pictures of some orphans to help them get adopted---not actual orphans, but animal orphans. I said a little more productive, geez!

I'm really more of a dog person than a cat person, but if I had a farm....I would definitely adopt this cat:
 
 and this one!
Both of these sweeties are at the Humane Society. The tabbyish cat is SO, so friendly and played with me the whole time I was taking pictures, rubbing up against the lens of my camera. The white one is drop-dead-gorgeous, a little shy---but once she came out of her shell, she was my BFF.

Obviously, I couldn't adopt these two. I can barely keep up with my clan as it is! ;)
...but this one is *perfect* for a big, single guy that has a heart of gold. Can't you just see that in your head? I can...
...and this one...I thought about adopting her just to give to one of my many friends who need a family dog. She is short and long and sweet, sweet, sweet. Can't you tell by the way she's peeking around the fence? :)

Speaking of the fence,  the next time they'll let me in with the dogs...you know, background check and all of that. {Disclaimer: I don't actually know the sex of any of these animals---I decided not to be *that* thorough in my research!}

Since I *don't* have a farm, one of you need to go out and adopt one of these sweethearts!!! Love them and you will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment