1. I still need to write about my beach trip with the Floyds and Baby A's 2nd birthday party---which officially means I need to stop calling him Baby A, Sweet Ella Firth's birthday at King's Island, our whirlwind nursing home tour...
2. I'm very emotional today due to life's twists and turns, but I'm just not ready to write about it or anything about me for that matter.
3. So....I'm asking a favor from you. You being you: the person who is reading this right now. I want to put together and conglomerate of stories for the sole purpose of making me laugh---and you laugh---and maybe "someone else who needs a laugh" laugh.
4. My friend and hairdresser, Sandy, and her other client, Julie (I think), and I thought this topic would be HILarious: Compare and contrast the way your mother and mother-in-law (or if you don't have a mother-in-law: pick someone) treated the topic of sex while you were growing up or now. Just stay on topic: what's funny/ironic. :)
5. You can either post in the comment section, or e-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org with FUNNY in the subject line.
6. I will repost on my blog anonymously.
7. Come on. Make a girl's day. Write to me.
8. Thank you! :)