"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rudydudy

My poor little snugglebuggle Rudydudy got hit by a car last night. He is the world's worst darter, he has *no* streetsmarts, and we knew it was a matter of time...but we are thankful he is alive. He ran right into California Ave, which is very busy, and right at 5 o'clock. Luckily, he just got clipped by someone's bumper and was knocked out.
During the time I didn't know if he was alive, I kept thinking: 1. What will Elise do? and 2. I should have taken more pictures of him. 
So, as far as #2 goes, here's some pictures! And, for #1, I really don't know. Poor Elise said, "I didn't know something so bad could happen." :( Then, she had a hard time going to sleep because Rudy usually sleeps under her bed. Poor Elise. Poor Rudydudy. Actually, lucky Rudydudy!

No comments:

Post a Comment