"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Name of the Game


I'm not into PDA of any kind, and I am really into sarcasm, usually at the expense of my friends. So, a lot of people are surprised that my blog is so mushy-mushy. I'm like the drunk girl at a party who tells everyone she loves them. Only I'm not drunk. I swear. And, this is a blog, not a party. And---I really do love my friends. It's not beer goggles. Really. At times, I *may* teeter on the brink of sounding pathetic: like mentioning my lovely photographer one too many times....

However, I know my fans, and I know you love it when I embarrass myself. So, I thought it would make you happy if I practiced my manual focus on my photographer's daughter. No prob.
 
Unlike Erin, I learned these techniques from the Nikon DVD that came with my camera...Mr. Bob Krist:
 
Okay, I know. You can tell. The girls did have fun at Dance Party USA, but that's about all we can say about that...The lighting did come out on a couple. I'm just not sure why or if I can make it happen again.
I told them to look serious. I think it's safe to say the professional photographer's daughter is easy to distinguish. Look at those soulful eyes! And, the last one is so adorable...just not in focus! :)
Oh, well. It's all in the name of the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment