"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten Best Michael Memories on Tuesday

1. Our first date at Atomic Cafe in Lexington, KY.
2. Michael picked me up from the airport in Virginia Beach, then drove straight to the beach, passing Jackie's Dump Truck on the way, and ate a picnic lunch he had made.
3. Adopting Haley-girl together.
4. Seeing Michael waiting for me after arriving safely at the Boston airport the week after September 11, then the sweet ladies at the Harley House taking care of us since our movers were MIA with all of things!
5. Cooking our first Thanksgiving meal in Lunenburg, MA.
6. Dancing at our wedding reception.
7. Helicopter tour in Kauai on our honeymoon!
8. Making it to the first village of Cinque Terra alive, and it *was* beautiful!




9. Buying our house in Huntsville!
10. Creating two miracles.


1 comment:

  1. Well you were crying on your trip down the mountain, I cried seeing this. congratulations to both of you on eight years.

    ReplyDelete