"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sleepover!!!

Last week was actually the exception, not the rule. It's usually boys that my girls play with. I'm not trying to arrange marriages or anything. It just happens that most of my friends have boys, and Elise likes that she doesn't have to talk much and doesn't get in trouble for rough-housing...
Plus, the are *very* adorable boys.
Aren't they?? Anywho, this weekend we had a sleepover. The mommies were invited...
...and little sisters were even allowed, at least until bedtime!
She was pretty amazed by the ball-handling-skills at the 5-year-old level.
She decided to show off some of her mad skills.
Wowee! I hope she has Michael's hand-eye coordination, or she will be sorely disappointed when she's old enough to play ball. Don't feel too sorry for that girl, because she had some eye candy of her own!
Is he not the cutest little thing you have ever seen??? I thought so!
After dinner, the boys picked Rapunzel to watch, another reason Elise likes these boys! The big kids were asleep by 11---not to shabby. The mommies were asleep by 1---not to shabby. The little kid was awake by 5---pretty shabby. The big kids were awake by 7---pretty shabby. The mommies, well, you get the picture. However, the coffee and breakfast was a quick cure to that. So, all in all, it was a pretty amazing sleepover!!!


1 comment: