"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not The Dog Cooper


Okay, it is true that I told a group of moms last week that I was going to move out to a farm so that my kids can run wild. They are so happy around animals, plus, I am so tired of trying to get Elise to talk to people...if we go I would have to take Cooper---aka The Kid, Not The Dog Cooper---with us. Elise is a different child when he is around. She's the child I know and love, who is sweet, fun-loving, has a good attitude...

 
Overall, her attitude has improved drastically since the first month of kindergarten, but I'm still holding out for something better. Something more like when she's around animals---and Not The Dog Cooper---and even better yet animals *and* Not The Dog Cooper!

 
...and then the other one, I have to chase non-stop. Elise informed me, 'You should *not* let her do that.' 'But, I just wanted to get a picture first.' 'Mommy, those donkeys are not trained. They will bite her.'

 
 
 
They are so cute together. And, they are even nice to their little sisters.

Usually...
But, the sisters are pretty resilient!


Plus, Not The Dog Cooper's mommy likes to play with her camera too.
...and his daddy...does daddy stuff...
...like haul pumpkins.
Needless to say, we had a great time at the pumpkin patch with Cooper's family! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment