"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, Baby, Baby!

I feel like Britney lately, "Oh, baby, baby! My loneliness is killing me. I must confess I still believe--still believe! Give me a si-i-ign! Hit me baby one more time! Oh, baby, baby!" Well, except for the seatbelt thing and I still use carseats and I can't sing and stuff like that. I really have been singing that song a lot, though---due to the high volume of babies in my life.

My mom wants to see pictures from our time at Pipestem State Park in WV over fall break, but I told her I had to get these baby pics up first! Erin is going to post pics of my neighbor, Baby Jack, any day now. So, I have to get a few up, or it would be very anti-climatic.
Isn't he a dollbaby?!? And, Mama Kate is just glowing. If only I had that girl's genes...ahhh...

I also went back to see Baby Lucia this week. Hence, the song. And, the raging I-think-I'm-actually-the-new-mommy hormones. Poor Michael...
Could she possibly be any cuter? Yeesh!

The poor mommies are probably growing tired of The Mother Nurse checking the latch, checking their mental state, and mainly just bringing my kids over!
...wow...
 
Well, 5 is a little easier than almost-2. At least when it comes to visiting babies, that is!

I am absolutely *loving* these babies. So, if the mommies get sick of me, I hope they don't tell me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment