"Last morning..." is how my eldest, Elise, described anything in the past. Now, she's starting kindergarten and has no use for this phrase! I want to remember this, along with all of our stories, so I'm putting it here on Last Morning's Adventures. I hope you can either relate or get a laugh. :)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Handsome Little Guy

Today at the grocery, someone called Evie a handsome little guy.
 
I know! It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't happen every. single. time. Seriously. I have never taken the girl to the grocery store when *someone* didn't call her a handsome little guy. Last week someone even argued with me about it. Really? The latest development is people accusing her of being a tomboy. She is curious...
 
 ...loves exploring...
 ...has a strong will...
...loves animals...
Sounds a lot like another girl I know...
...but no one ever called her a boy---or even a tomboy!
 
I think the only difference is that Elise has hair...
 ...and Evie doesn't!
That's alright. I think her spunk will carry her through the next year or two, at least until she has enough hair for pigtails!

No comments:

Post a Comment